Dr. Michael Niehaus, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Niehaus' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Michael Niehaus, MD is a general surgery specialist in West Burlington, IA. Dr. Niehaus completed a residency at Iowa Methodist Medical Center. He currently practices at Southeast Iowa Regional Medical Center and is affiliated with Great River Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Niehaus is board certified in General Surgery.
- Iowa Methodist Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- University of Iowa College of Medicine, Medical School — 1982
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Southeast Iowa Regional Medical Center
Great River Surgeons1223 S Gear Ave Ste 202, West Burlington, IA 52655 Existing Patients: (319) 768-4350
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Niehaus?
Him and is staff is great and makes you feel so confrontable.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Niehaus accepts your insurance.
Dr. Niehaus frequently treats Abdominal Pain, Removal or Destruction of Rectal or Intestinal Tumor (incl. Colonoscopy, Proctosigmoidoscopy, Sigmoidoscopy and Control of Hemorrhage), and Gallstones.
Dr. Niehaus' office is located at 1223 S Gear Ave Ste 202, West Burlington, IA 52655. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Niehaus has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Great River Medical Center