Dr. Michael Newmark, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Newmark's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Michael Newmark, MD is a cardiology specialist in Reno, NV. Dr. Newmark completed a residency at Presby University Hospital. He currently practices at Va Sierra Nevada Health Care System and is affiliated with Northern Nevada Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Newmark is board certified in Cardiology.
- Presby University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1977
- Presby University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1975
- Montefiore Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1973
- UNIVERSITY OF PITTSBURGH SCHOOL OF MEDICINE, Medical School — 1972
- Rutgers University, Undergraduate School — 1968
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Delta Health System
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- Health Net of California
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Va Sierra Nevada Health Care System975 Kirman Ave, Reno, NV 89502 Existing Patients: (775) 785-7117
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Newmark?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Newmark accepts your insurance.
Dr. Newmark frequently treats Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography), Angina, and Angina and Acute Coronary Syndrome.
Dr. Newmark's office is located at 975 Kirman Ave, Reno, NV 89502. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Newmark has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Northern Nevada Medical Center