Dr. Michael Morrison, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Omaha, NE. Dr. Morrison completed a residency at Mayo Clinic-Rochester. He currently practices at Columbus Orthopedic & Sports Med. Clinic and is affiliated with CHI Health Creighton University Medical Center - Bergan Mercy. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Morrison is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Columbus Orthopedic & Sports Med. Clinic
Omaha Orthopaedic Clinic11704 W Center Rd, Omaha, NE 68144 Existing Patients: (402) 691-0500
- Kernan Crippled Chldns Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1978
- Mayo Clinic-Rochester, Residency Hospital — 1978
- St Marys Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1977
- St Joseph's Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1974
- Creighton University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1973
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Morrison?
I have been seeing Dr Morrison for over twenty years and he has helped me with my knees, elbows and shoulders after having played college football were not in very good shape. I find Dr Morrison to be very caring and diligent in his work and has helped me greatly as I have aged.
- CHI Health Creighton University Medical Center - Bergan Mercy
- Chi Health Mercy Corning
- Chi Health Midlands