Dr. Michael Miller, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Miller's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Michael Miller, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in Winston Salem, NC. Dr. Miller completed a residency at Duke University Medical Center. He currently practices at Michael J Miller and is affiliated with Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center. Dr. Miller is board certified in Interventional Radiology & Vascular Radiology.
- Duke University Medical Center., Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- Duke University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1995
- Hahnemann University, Medical School — 1994
- Penn State, Undergraduate School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Miller?
He was caring above and beyond and did kyphoplasty on me when I had my first fractured a lumbar vertebrae this past year. He answered all my emails from Baptist. He’s a 5+!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Miller accepts your insurance.
Dr. Miller frequently treats Volume CT Scan, Ultrasound, Breast, and Ultrasound Guided Procedures.
Dr. Miller's office is located at 1 S Hawthorne Rd # Reynolds, Winston Salem, NC 27157. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Miller has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center
Michael J Miller1 S Hawthorne Rd # Reynolds, Winston Salem, NC 27157 Existing Patients: (336) 713-4747