Dr. Michael Miller, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Miller's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Michael Miller, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Miller completed a residency at Duke University Medical Center. and is affiliated with Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center. Dr. Miller is board certified in Interventional Radiology & Vascular Radiology.
- Duke University Medical Center., Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- Duke University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1995
- Hahnemann University, Medical School — 1994
- Penn State, Undergraduate School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 1364 Clifton Rd Ne Ste Ag14, Atlanta, GA 30322 Existing Patients: (404) 712-4583
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Miller?
He was caring above and beyond and did kyphoplasty on me when I had my first fractured a lumbar vertebrae this past year. He answered all my emails from Baptist. He’s a 5+!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Miller accepts your insurance.
Dr. Miller frequently treats Ultrasound Guided Procedures, CT Scan (Computed Tomography), and Ultrasound, Breast.
Dr. Miller's office is located at 1364 Clifton Rd Ne Ste Ag14, Atlanta, GA 30322. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Miller has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center