Dr. Michael Miller, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Miller completed a residency at Duke University Medical Center. He currently practices at Emory University Hospital- Department of Radiology & and is affiliated with Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center. Dr. Miller is board certified in Interventional Radiology & Vascular Radiology.
Emory University Hospital- Department of Radiology &1364 Clifton Rd Ne, Atlanta, GA 30322 Existing Patients: (404) 712-4583
- Duke University Medical Center., Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- Duke University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1995
- Hahnemann University, Medical School — 1994
- Penn State, Undergraduate School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Miller?
He was caring above and beyond and did kyphoplasty on me when I had my first fractured a lumbar vertebrae this past year. He answered all my emails from Baptist. He’s a 5+!
- Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center