Dr. Michael Messino, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Messino's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Michael Messino, MD is a oncology specialist in Sylva, NC. Dr. Messino completed a residency at Oh State Univ Hosp, Hematology-Internal Medicine Pitt Co Mem Hosp, Internal Medicine. He currently practices at Messino Cancer Centers and is affiliated with Angel Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Messino is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Ohio St U, Fellowship Hospital
- Oh State Univ Hosp, Hematology-Internal Medicine Pitt Co Mem Hosp, Internal Medicine, Residency Hospital
- East Carolina Sch Med, Internship Hospital
- Ohio State University, Medical School — 1979
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Messino?
Messino helped me through a few years of breast cancer treatment and complications. He has an excellent ability to listen and connect with patients as individuals and is dedicate to the best interest of his patients. I would highly recommend Messino and his business.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Messino accepts your insurance.
Dr. Messino frequently treats Renal Neoplasms & Resection, Gastrointestinal Neoplasms, and Skeletal System Neoplasms.
Dr. Messino's office is located at 186 Medical Park Loop, Sylva, NC 28779. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Messino has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Angel Medical Center
- Blue Ridge Regional Hospital
- Erlanger Western Carolina Hospital
- Harris Regional Hospital
- Highlands Cashiers Hospital
- Mission Hospital
- Mission Hospital Mcdowell
- Swain Community Hospital
- Transylvania Regional Hospital