Dr. Manoles has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Michael Manoles, MD is a cardiology specialist in Minneapolis, MN. Dr. Manoles completed a residency at University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics. He currently practices at University of Minnesota Physicians Clinic and is affiliated with M Health Fairview Ridges Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Manoles is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University of Minnesota, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics, Residency Hospital — 1984
- University of Minnesota Medical School, Medical School — 1981
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University of Minnesota Physicians Clinic6405 France Ave S, Minneapolis, MN 55435 Existing Patients: (952) 929-6994
Ump Heart - Southdale6405 France Ave S Ste W200, Minneapolis, MN 55435 Existing Patients: (612) 365-5000
M Health Fairview Heart Clinic - Burnsville14101 Fairview Dr Ste 140, Burnsville, MN 55337 Existing Patients: (612) 365-5000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Manoles?
Very thoural in explaining the procedure to be performed. Excellent Doctor Patient relationship. I highly recommend Dr. Manoles.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Michael Manoles, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Manoles' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Manoles accepts your insurance.
Dr. Manoles frequently treats Heart Conditions.
Dr. Manoles' office is located at 6405 France Ave S, Minneapolis, MN 55435. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Manoles speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- M Health Fairview Ridges Hospital
- M Health Fairview Southdale Hospital