Dr. Kushner has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Michael Kushner, MD is a neurology specialist in Wilson, NC. Dr. Kushner completed a residency at Neuro Inst Colum-Presby. He currently practices at EmergeOrtho and is affiliated with Wilson Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania, Fellowship Hospital
- Perelman School of Medicine University of Pennsylvania, Fellowship Hospital
- Neuro Inst Colum-Presby, Residency Hospital
- Parkland Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1978
- New York University, Medical School — 1977
- Yale University, Undergraduate School
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
EmergeOrtho1803 Forest Hills Rd W, Wilson, NC 27893 Existing Patients: (252) 243-9629
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kushner?
Well managed, good response time, understanding, professional.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Michael Kushner, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kushner's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kushner accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kushner frequently treats All Headaches (incl. Migraine), Headache, and Migraine.
Dr. Kushner's office is located at 1803 Forest Hills Rd W, Wilson, NC 27893. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kushner speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Wilson Medical Center