Dr. Michael Kortbus, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Red Hook, NY. Dr. Kortbus completed a residency at New York University Medical Center. He currently practices at Hudson ENT and is affiliated with Columbia Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kortbus is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Hudson ENT7385 S Broadway, Red Hook, NY 12571 Existing Patients: (845) 758-1456
Dutch, German, Spanish
- New York University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2006
- New York University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2002
- Tufts University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2001
- Saint Anselm College, Undergraduate School — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Blue Shield of Northeastern New York
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- HealthNow New York, Inc.
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Mutual of Omaha
- MVP Health Care
- New York State of Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kortbus?
Dr Kortbus was extremely nice. He listened to me and was very understanding. He's a compassionate Doctor and I highly recommend him. The staff were nice as well. Don't hesitate to make an appointment.
- Columbia Memorial Hospital
- Northern Dutchess Hospital