Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kerley accepts your insurance.
Dr. Jimmy Kerley, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Lawton, OK. Dr. Kerley completed a residency at Baylor Affil Hosps. He currently practices at Cancer Centers Of Southwest Oklahoma Llc and is affiliated with Comanche County Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kerley is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Baylor Affil Hosps, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- Baylor Affil Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Baylor Affil Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1983
- Baylor College of Medicine, Medical School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cancer Centers Of Southwest Oklahoma Llc
Cancer Centers of Southwest Oklahoma LLC104 NW 31ST ST, Lawton, OK 73505 Existing Patients: (580) 536-2121
Cancer Centers of Southwest Oklahoma LLC2110 DUNCAN REGIONAL LOOP, Duncan, OK 73533 Existing Patients: (580) 251-6600
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kerley?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kerley frequently treats Cancer, Breast Diseases, and Lung Cancer.
Dr. Kerley's office is located at 104 NW 31ST ST, Lawton, OK 73505. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kerley has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Comanche County Memorial Hospital
- Duncan Regional Hospital