Dr. Michael Kelly, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kelly's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Michael Kelly, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Kelly completed a residency at Rhode Island Hospital. He currently practices at Tufts Medical Center and is affiliated with Tufts Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kelly is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Rhode Island Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Rhode Island Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Rhode Island Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Drexel University College of Medicine, Medical School — 2002
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Tufts Medical Center800 Washington St, Boston, MA 02111 Existing Patients: (617) 636-5535
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kelly?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kelly accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kelly frequently treats Acute Lymphoid Leukemia, Acute Leukemia, and Sickle Cell Disease.
Dr. Kelly's office is located at 800 Washington St, Boston, MA 02111. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kelly has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Tufts Medical Center