Dr. Michael Katin, MD is a radiation oncology specialist in Port Charlotte, FL. Dr. Katin completed a residency at Massachusetts General Hospital. He currently practices at Advocate Radiation Oncology and is affiliated with Fawcett Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Katin is board certified in Geriatric Medicine.
Advocate Radiation Oncology
Charlotte Community Radiation Oncology3080 Harbor Blvd, Port Charlotte, FL 33952 Existing Patients: (941) 883-2199
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1981
- National Institutes of Health Clinical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1979
- Roswell Park Cancer Institute, Residency Hospital — 1977
- Main Line Hospital - Lankenau, Residency Hospital — 1975
- Main Line Hospital - Lankenau, Internship Hospital — 1973
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Katin?
If your appointment is at 3, expect to see him around 4. But let me tell you why. For Dr. Katin, it is not the quantity of patients but the quality of time spent with his patients. I don't mind waiting, I know that he will sit next to me, explain what he is looking at and answering all your questions in detail. He is CARING to the point of disbelief. Heart rate, blood pressure and other things that you expect a CNA to do, he does this himself. He cured me and I love him and Nurse Stacey. GREAT!!
- Fawcett Memorial Hospital
- Cape Coral Hospital
- North Country Hospital And Health Center