Dr. Michael Hodkin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hodkin's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Michael Hodkin, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Muncie, IN. Dr. Hodkin completed a residency at U Mich-Kellogg Eye Ctr. He currently practices at Muncie Eye Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hodkin is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- LSU Eye Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- U Mich-Kellogg Eye Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Lloyd Noland Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1989
- University of Florida College of Medicine, Medical School — 1988
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Muncie Eye Center200 N Tillotson Ave, Muncie, IN 47304 Existing Patients: (800) 223-2733
Vision America Of Birmingham
Jeffrey J. Fuller MD PC250 State Farm Pkwy, Birmingham, AL 35209 Existing Patients: (205) 943-4600
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hodkin?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hodkin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hodkin frequently treats Astigmatism, Cataract Removal Surgery, and Senile Cataracts.
Dr. Hodkin's office is located at 200 N Tillotson Ave, Muncie, IN 47304. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hodkin has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.