Dr. Michael Glantz, MD is a oncology specialist in Hershey, PA. Dr. Glantz completed a residency at Stony Brook University Hospital S U N Y Health Sciences Center. He currently practices at Penn State Health Neurosurgery and is affiliated with Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Glantz is board certified in Neurology.
Penn State Health Neurosurgery
Penn State Health Neurosurgery30 Hope Dr Ste 1200, Hershey, PA 17033 Existing Patients: (800) 243-1455
- Duke University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Stony Brook University Hospital S U N Y Health Sciences Center, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Stony Brook University Hospital S U N Y Health Sciences Center, Internship Hospital — 1985
- Brown University Medical School, Medical School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Glantz?
Dr Michael Glantz is the best ! Saved my life :) I will always be so very great full of him ! His knowledge of my CNS lymphoma was immediately diagnosed he knew exactly how to treat me ! I was stricken with white blood cells tumors in my brain in 2004 a year of treatment liquid chemo in the veins no radiation been tumor free 12yrs did all my treatment in Worcester,Mass then he had moved to Pittsfield,Mass seen him there a couple times then he had moved to Salt Lake city Utah now PA
- Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center