Dr. Michael Giocondo, MD is a cardiology specialist in Overland Park, KS. Dr. Giocondo completed a residency at Baylor Coll of Med. He currently practices at St Lukes Cardiovascular Cnslts and is affiliated with Carroll County Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Giocondo is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Baylor Coll of Med, Fellowship Hospital
- Baylor Coll of Med, Residency Hospital — 2003
- University of Missouri School of Medicine - Kansas City, Medical School — 2000
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Giocondo?
I had SVT and I was scared to get the ablation and it took me 14 months to decide to do it after living with SVT that long I did it. All along, Dr. Gioconda was right it wasn't that big of a deal and I had an excellent result. HEs an extremely skilled surgeon. I recommend taking his advice
- Carroll County Memorial Hospital
- Golden Valley Memorial Hospital
- Saint Luke's East Hospital
- Saint Luke's Hospital of Kansas City
- Saint Luke's South Hospital