Dr. Michael Gillman, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Orange, CA. Dr. Gillman completed a residency at Tufts U/New England Med Center. He currently practices at Restore Orthopedics and Spine Center and is affiliated with Chapman Global Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gillman is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Restore Orthopedics and Spine Center
Orange County office1120 W La Veta Ave, Orange, CA 92868 Existing Patients: (657) 210-4096
- Baylor College Med, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- Tufts U/New England Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Tufts University, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1993
- Stanford University, Undergraduate School — 1989
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Health Choice
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Principal Financial Group
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gillman?
My visit was quick. Dr. Gillman is helping me navigate through the Workman's Compensation system. I am being treated for a right knee meniscus tear. I am waiting for approval on certain recommendations such as acupuncture, aquatherapy and some injections that Dr. Gillman told me are better than the Synvisc injections that I had done last year in January.
- Chapman Global Medical Center
- Mission Hospital - Laguna Beach
- Mission Hospital - Mission Viejo
- Saint Joseph Hospital