Dr. Decicco has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Michael Decicco, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Geneva, NY. Dr. Decicco completed a residency at Naval Medical Center San Diego. He currently practices at Gregory G Carnevale MD and is affiliated with F.F. Thompson Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- American Academy Of Otolaryngic Allergy, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- Naval Medical Center San Diego, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Us Naval Flight Surgeon, Other Education — 1995
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Upstate Medical University/ College of Health Professions, Medical School — 1991
- State University of New York at Binghamton, Undergraduate School — 1987
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Health Choice
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
- Fidelis Care
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- Independent Health
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- MVP Health Care
- Peach State Health Plan
- POMCO Group
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Gregory G Carnevale MD
Ur Medicine Otolaryngology (ent) in Geneva64 Elizabeth Blackwell St Ste A, Geneva, NY 14456 Existing Patients: (315) 789-2153
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Decicco?
I was referred to Dr. Dicicco by my P.C. and am so glad she chose him. He explained why he was ordering the test he did, explained the possible decisions that might need to be made, etc. When he came into the room, he had already looked at my radiology study and read the report, as well as checked the previous one from two years prior. That preparation before he saw me impressed me.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Michael Decicco, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Decicco's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Decicco accepts your insurance.
Dr. Decicco frequently treats Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery), Sleep Apnea, and Chronic Sinusitis.
Dr. Decicco's office is located at 64 Elizabeth Blackwell St Ste A, Geneva, NY 14456. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- F.F. Thompson Hospital
- Geneva General Hospital