Dr. Casey has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Michael Casey, MD is a nephrology specialist in Raleigh, NC. Dr. Casey completed a residency at Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center. He currently practices at Wake Nephrology Associates P.A. and is affiliated with Betsy Johnson Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Casey is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1997
- University of North Carolina School of Medicine, Medical School — 1996
- University Of North Carolina, Undergraduate School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Wake Nephrology Associates P.A.3604 Bush St, Raleigh, NC 27609 Existing Patients: (919) 876-7807
Wake Nephrology Associates
Johnston Dialysis Center545 E Market St, Smithfield, NC 27577 Existing Patients: (919) 876-7807
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Casey?
Dr. Casey treats my 84 year old mother for kidney disease and his bedside manner is excellent. He is very patient, courteous, and best of all knows his stuff. I would highly recommend Dr. Casey to anyone in any age group who needs renal care.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Michael Casey, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Casey's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Casey accepts your insurance.
Dr. Casey frequently treats Gout, Mineral Metabolism Disorders, and Hypertensive Chronic Kidney Disease.
Dr. Casey's office is located at 3604 Bush St, Raleigh, NC 27609. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Betsy Johnson Hospital
- Johnston Health
- Rex Hospital
- Wakemed Cary Hospital
- WakeMed Raleigh Campus