Dr. Michael Butler, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Butler's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Michael Butler, MD is a cardiology specialist in Fayetteville, AR. Dr. Butler completed a residency at USAF MC-Keesler AFB. He currently practices at Veterans Health Care System of the Ozarks. Dr. Butler is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Geisinger Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- USAF MC-Keesler AFB, Residency Hospital — 1987
- USAF MC-Keesler AFB, Internship Hospital — 1985
- St Louis U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1984
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Veterans Health Care System of the Ozarks1100 N College Ave, Fayetteville, AR 72703 Existing Patients: (479) 443-4301
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Butler?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Butler accepts your insurance.
Dr. Butler frequently treats Sinus Bradycardia, Electrocardiogram (EKG), and Heart Disease.
Dr. Butler's office is located at 1100 N College Ave, Fayetteville, AR 72703. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Butler speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Butler has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.