Click here to compare with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Michael Brucker, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in La Jolla, CA. Dr. Brucker completed a residency at Rhode Island Hospital Lifespan. He currently practices at Coastal Medical and Cosmetic Dermatology Inc. and is affiliated with Rady Children's Hospital - San Diego. Dr. Brucker is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- American Society Of Plastic Surgeons, Fellowship Hospital
- Rhode Island Hospital Lifespan, Residency Hospital
- American College Of Surgeons, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Brown University School of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 1997
- Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1996
- Willamette Center / Medical Department, Undergraduate School — 1991
- American Society For Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, Other Education
Coastal Medical and Cosmetic Dermatology Inc.9850 Genesee Ave Ste 500, La Jolla, CA 92037 Existing Patients: (858) 457-1111
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Brucker?
Dr Brucker is extremely caring, ethical, goes above and beyond for a positive outcome.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Brucker frequently treats Breast Hypoplasia, Breast Ptosis, and Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant.
Dr. Brucker's office is located at 9850 Genesee Ave Ste 500, La Jolla, CA 92037. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Brucker has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Rady Children's Hospital - San Diego
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla