Dr. Angel has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Michael Angel, MD is a sports medicine specialist in Great Neck, NY. Dr. Angel completed a residency at Long Island Jewish Medical Center. He currently practices at Orthopedic Associates Manhasset and is affiliated with North Shore University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Angel is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Kerlin/Jobe Ortho Clin, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2008
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2004
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Medical School — 2003
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- National Elevator
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Orthopedic Associates Manhasset
Orthopedic Associates Manhasset600 Northern Blvd Ste 300, Great Neck, NY 11021 Existing Patients: (516) 627-8717
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Angel?
Dr Angel is a very caring, warm. Extremely competent physician. It is rare to get that combination these days and am grateful he was available to tend to my injury. Can’t recommend him highly enough
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Michael Angel, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Angel's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Angel accepts your insurance.
Dr. Angel frequently treats Sprains and Strains (incl. Muscle Tear), Knee Sprain, and Osteoarthritis.
Dr. Angel's office is located at 600 Northern Blvd Ste 300, Great Neck, NY 11021. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- North Shore University Hospital
- St. Francis Hospital