Dr. Michael Akerman, MD is a pulmonologist in Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Akerman completed a residency at Brookdale Med Center. He currently practices at Woodhull Hospital and Medical Center and is affiliated with SUNY Downstate Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Akerman is board certified in Sleep Medicine.
Woodhull Hospital and Medical Center760 Broadway, Brooklyn, NY 11206 Existing Patients: (718) 963-7916
- SUNY Health Science Ctr/Kings Co, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- Brookdale Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1984
- University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry, Medical School — 1981
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Locals (any local)
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Akerman?
- SUNY Downstate Medical Center
- Woodhull Medical and Mental Health Center