Dr. Michael Hytros, MD is a family medicine specialist in Chicago, IL. Dr. Hytros completed a residency at St Mary Of Nazareth Hospital. He currently practices at Michael S Hytros MD and is affiliated with Presence Resurrection Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Michael S Hytros MD
Michael S Hytros MD7447 W Talcott Ave Ste 233, Chicago, IL 60631 (773) 631-0704
Polish, Russian, German, Italian, English
- Jagiellonian University Medical College, Faculty Of Medicine, Medical School
- St Mary Of Nazareth Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Klinika Chorob Wewnetrznych Akademii Medycznej & Szpital Msw, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Ii Klinika Chirurgii Akademii Medycznej & Instytut Onkologii-Kilinika Chirurgii, Residency Hospital — 1979
- Akademia Medyczna, Internship Hospital — 1978
- Liceum Krola Jana Sobieskiego Krakow, Undergraduate School
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hytros?
Doctor Hytros is very compassionate physician. He really listens carefully and spends lots of time thoroughly examining all details and circumstances before he gives final diagnosis and prescribes treatment. He diagnosed and helped me to come back to full life. It was a very complicated condition that other doctors failed to even diagnose correctly. Thank you doctor.
- Presence Resurrection Medical Center