Dr. Michael Hurley, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hurley's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Michael Hurley, MD is a interventional neuroradiology specialist in Chicago, IL. He currently practices at Northwestern Memorial Hospital Neurosurgery and is affiliated with Edward Hospital - Main Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hurley is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beacon Health Strategies
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Medicaid of Illinois
- Preferred Network Access
- Sagamore Health Network
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Northwestern Memorial Hospital Neurosurgery259 E Erie St Lavin Pavilion Ste 1950, Chicago, IL 60611 Call
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hurley?
Dr. Hurley saved my life. He is a good man and an excellent doctor. His staff is attentive and professional.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hurley accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hurley's office is located at 259 E Erie St Lavin Pavilion Ste 1950, Chicago, IL 60611. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hurley has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Edward Hospital - Main Campus
- Elmhurst Hospital - Main Campus
- Northwestern Medicine Lake Forest Hospital
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Northwest Community Hospital