Dr. Hoa has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Michael Hoa, MD is a neurotology specialist in Washington, DC. Dr. Hoa completed a residency at Detroit Receiving Hospital. He currently practices at MGUH Department of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery and is affiliated with Medstar Georgetown University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Hoa is board certified in Neurotology.
- House Ear Clinic, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- St Vincent Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- Detroit Receiving Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Detroit Receiving Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2005
- Boston University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2004
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hoa?
Very thoughtful, thorough, knowledgeable, and kind! He spent time listening to my concerns and evaluating me. He took the time to answer my questions in a clear and concise manner. He valued and respected me as a patient. I value and respect him as a Dr.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Michael Hoa, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hoa's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hoa accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hoa frequently treats Otitis Media, Perforated Eardrum Repair (Tympanoplasty), and Ultrasound, Thyroid.
Dr. Hoa's office is located at 3800 Reservoir Rd Nw Bldg Nw Fl Gorman, Washington, DC 20007. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Medstar Georgetown University Hospital
- Medstar Washington Hospital Center
MGUH Department of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery