Dr. Michael Sherman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sherman's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Michael Sherman, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Nashville, TN. Dr. Sherman completed a residency at University Of Nebraska Medical Center. He currently practices at Vanderbilt Medical Group. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sherman is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- U Colo Sch Med, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- Georgetown University, Fellowship Hospital — 1981
- U Nebr Coll Med, Internship Hospital — 1976
- University of Colorado School of Medicine, Medical School — 1976
- University Of Nebraska Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sherman?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sherman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sherman frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Anxiety, and Major Depressive Disorder.
Dr. Sherman's office is located at 3601 The Vanderbilt Clinic, Nashville, TN 37232. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sherman speaks Danish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Sherman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.