Dr. Michael Rosen, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rosen's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Michael Rosen, MD is a hematology specialist in Springfield, MA. Dr. Rosen completed a residency at Montefiore Medical Center. He currently practices at Mercy Medical Center Hem Onc and is affiliated with Baystate Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rosen is board certified in Hematology.
- Montefiore Med Center Ny, Internship Hospital
- Montefiore Med Center Weiler Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- Montefiore Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Yeshiva U, College of Medicine, Medical School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Mercy Medical Center Hem Onc
Weldon Rehabilitation Center271 Carew St, Springfield, MA 01104 Existing Patients: (413) 748-7370
Qc Medi-ma Dba Kimberly Quality Care2150 MAIN ST, Springfield, MA 01104 Existing Patients: (413) 739-5676
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rosen?
Dr Rosen has treated me for anemia, both severe and moderate....I enjoyed his style of treatment-giving me choices....
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rosen accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rosen frequently treats Anemia, Myeloma, and Thrombocytosis.
Dr. Rosen's office is located at 271 Carew St, Springfield, MA 01104. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rosen speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Rosen has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baystate Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center