Dr. Michael Ries, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Chicago, IL. Dr. Ries completed a residency at Rush University Medical Center. He currently practices at Chest Medicine Consultants and is affiliated with Evanston Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ries is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
Chest Medicine Consultants
Chest Medicine Consultants2800 N Sheridan Rd, Chicago, IL 60657 (773) 935-5556
- Cedars-Sinai Med Ctr/UCLA, Fellowship Hospital — 1980
- Rush University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1978
- Rush University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1976
- Chicago Medical School Rosalind Franklin University, Medical School — 1975
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ries?
Dr. Ries has been my doctor for at least 15 years. I highly recommend him and would not hesitate at all to refer him to my friends and family. He is intelligent and has a great way of working with his patients. I have asthma. This summer, due to extreme hot weather, home repairs, and humidity I had a severe asthma attack. His staff took great care of me and kept me out of the ER. He made personal calls to make sure I was ok. Individual attention was given at its best. I am truly grateful.
- Evanston Hospital
- Presence Saint Joseph Hospital, Chicago