Dr. Phillips has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Michael Phillips, MD is a urology specialist in Washington, DC. Dr. Phillips completed a residency at George Wash University. He currently practices at Medical Faculty Associates at George Washington University and is affiliated with Sibley Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Phillips is board certified in Urology.
- George Wash University, Residency Hospital — 1984
- George Wash U MC, Internship Hospital — 1980
- University Colo School Med, Medical School — 1979
- Washington University, St Louis, Undergraduate School — 1974
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Medical Faculty Associates at George Washington University
George Washington University Medical Faculty2150 Pennsylvania Ave Nw # 6a, Washington, DC 20037 Existing Patients: (202) 677-6960
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Phillips?
He's very prudent and reluctant to promote surgical solutions unless he has thoroughly reviewed them for efficacy and side effects. Excellent judgment and honesty. Very experienced and excellent listening skills. Really educated me about prostate options and why us older guys have the problems we do. Takes a while to get an appointment, probably because he's in great demand.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Michael Phillips, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Phillips' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Phillips accepts your insurance.
Dr. Phillips frequently treats Enlarged Prostate (BPH), Polyuria, and Hydrocele.
Dr. Phillips' office is located at 2150 Pennsylvania Ave Nw # 6a, Washington, DC 20037. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Sibley Memorial Hospital
- The George Washington University Hospital