Dr. Michael Metcalf, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Park City, UT. Dr. Metcalf completed a residency at U WA. He currently practices at Rosenberg Cooley Metcalf Clinic and is affiliated with Park City Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Metcalf is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- MS Sports Med, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- U WA, Residency Hospital — 2001
- U WA, Internship Hospital — 1996
- University of Utah School of Medicine, Medical School — 1995
- Altius Health Plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Metcalf?
Dr. Metcalf was friendly and personable. I got the sense from him that he is very confident in what he does. He discussed with me the options for my shoulder and together we decided on a plan. In the end I chose surgery. Dr. Metcalf told me the results I could expect and those results are exactly what I got. Recovery from shoulder surgery is not easy. But, if you follow his after care recovery plan, put in the work at physical therapy, and go into it with realistic expectations, you too will have a good result. I will eventually need my other shoulder repaired and I will go back to him for that.
- Park City Hospital