Dr. Bowman has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Michael Bowman, MD is a neurology specialist in Raleigh, NC. Dr. Bowman completed a residency at Duke University Hospital. He currently practices at Raleigh Neurology Associates PA and is affiliated with Rex Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bowman is board certified in Neurology.
- Duke University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- Duke University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Duke University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1977
- Ohio State U, College of Medicine, Medical School — 1976
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bowman?
Dr Bowman saw me onetime .His examination was thorough .However when he asked my age which is 85 I asked him how old are you ? .He refused to answer my reasonable question . He looks like Bernie Saunders twin brother .I felt insulted by his refusal to respond . Apparently he is sensitive about his his age . Too bad otherwise he seems capable . He needs to have further instruction about his bedside manner .
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Michael Bowman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bowman's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bowman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bowman frequently treats Epilepsy, Headache, and Neurodegenerative Disorders.
Dr. Bowman's office is located at 1520 Sunday Dr, Raleigh, NC 27607. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Rex Hospital
- WakeMed Raleigh Campus