Call (737) 276-4318 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Michael Grad, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Austin, TX. Dr. Grad completed a residency at University of Miami / School of Medicine. He currently practices at Cardiovascular Specialists of Texas and is affiliated with St. David's Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Grad is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Texas Heart Institute, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- University of Miami / School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2001
- University of Miami / School of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 1999
- University Of Miami, Undergraduate School — 1994
- American Republic
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Federal Employee Program (FEP)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- HAP Insurance
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Mutual of Omaha
- POMCO Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
German, Italian, Spanish
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Grad?
At my new patient consult I gained a lot of confidence in Dr Grad. I’m so glad to have been referred to him by my electrophysiologist. He’s easy to talk to and listens and speaks to you so you clearly understand the situation at hand.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Grad has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Michael Grad, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Grad's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Grad accepts your insurance.
Dr. Grad frequently treats Hyperlipidemia, Hypertension, and Heart Disease.
Dr. Grad's office is located at 2200 Park Bend Dr Bldg 1, Austin, TX 78758. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Grad speaks Spanish, German, and Italian. View profile to see all.
- St. David's Medical Center
- St. David's North Austin Medical Center
- St. David's Round Rock Medical Center
- St. David's South Austin Medical Center