Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gitter accepts your insurance.
Dr. Michael Gitter, MD is a cardiology specialist in Milwaukee, WI. Dr. Gitter completed a residency at Hennepin Cnty Med Ctr. He currently practices at FROEDTERT AND MEDICAL COLLEGE OF WISCONSIN and is affiliated with Froedtert Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Hennepin/ U Of Mn Hcmc, Internship Hospital
- Mayo Clin Sch of Med, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Mayo Clin-Mayo Med Sch, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Hennepin Cnty Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Univ of WI Med Sch, Medical School — 1987
- Univ Wi-Madison, Undergraduate School — 1982
- American Enterprise Group
- American Republic
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- INTotal Health
- Meritain Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Pekin Insurance
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Thrivent Financial
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gitter?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gitter frequently treats Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction), Hypotension, and Hypertensive Heart and Chronic Kidney Disease.
Dr. Gitter's office is located at 9200 W Wisconsin Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53226. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gitter has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Froedtert Hospital