Dr. Michael Gerardo, DO is a geriatric medicine specialist in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Gerardo completed a residency at Cook County Hospital and Rush University Medical Center. He currently practices at MERCY HOSPITAL ST LOUIS and is affiliated with Mercy Hospital St. Louis. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Mercy Hospital St Louis
Mercy Hospital St Louis12348 Old Tesson Rd Ste 250, Saint Louis, MO 63128 Existing Patients: (314) 272-2727
- Brown University / Alpert Medical School, Fellowship Hospital
- Rhode Island Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Cook County Hospital and Rush University Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Cook County Hospital and Rush University Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- Ohio University College Of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 2001
- Trinity U, Undergraduate School
- Brown University / Alpert Medical School, Other Education
- American Republic
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care of Missouri
- HAP Insurance
- Mutual of Omaha
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gerardo?
Dr. Gerardo is one of the best doctors I can say that I have ever had. He is quick on responding to a message and listens and takes time at the visit. I recently was diagnosed with high blood pressure. I called on a Friday and they penciled me in the following Tuesday to get this under control. During this pandemic times especially they are doing what they can and I can say it's all been positive.
- Mercy Hospital St. Louis