Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Reinig accepts your insurance.
Dr. Michael Reinig, DO is a cardiology specialist in Lancaster, OH. Dr. Reinig completed a residency at St Vincent Hosp. He currently practices at River Valley Campus Fairfield and is affiliated with Fairfield Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Reinig is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Cooper Hospital University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- St Vincent Hosp, Residency Hospital — 2002
- St Vincent Hosp, Internship Hospital — 2000
- U Of New England, Medical School — 1999
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
River Valley Campus Fairfield2405 N Columbus St Ste 200, Lancaster, OH 43130 Existing Patients: (740) 689-4480
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Reinig?
Dr Reining is very kind and caring. He has a vast knowledge of the heart and can explain the facts so anyone can understand what is wrong and how to fix it. Love his staff and highly recommend him for anyheart issues.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Reinig frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Reinig's office is located at 2405 N Columbus St Ste 200, Lancaster, OH 43130. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Reinig has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Fairfield Medical Center
- Hocking Valley Community Hospital