Dr. Pinette has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Michael Pinette, MD is a maternal-fetal medicine specialist in Portland, ME. Dr. Pinette completed a residency at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. He currently practices at Maine Medical Partners Womens Health and is affiliated with Maine Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- U Conn Sch Med, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Beth Israel Hosp-Harvard Med Sch, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Beth Israel Hosp-Harvard Med Sch, Internship Hospital — 1983
- Dartmouth School of Medicine, Medical School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Maine Medical Partners Womens Health
Maine Medical Partners Womens Health887 Congress St Ste 200, Portland, ME 4102 Existing Patients: (207) 771-5549
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pinette?
Dr. Pinette was my doctor through a tough pregnancy about 7 years ago and was always very kind and upfront with information. I am pregnant again and have similar complications. He made time to answer questions that I had about my condition today when I wasn't on his schedule. His bedside manner and clear understanding of medicine put me at easy. I believe he is, along with his knowledge and capability, an invaluable resource. Thank you Dr. Pinette!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Pinette accepts your insurance.
Dr. Pinette frequently treats Pregnancy Ultrasound, Fetal Cardiac Monitoring, and High Risk Pregnancy.
Dr. Pinette's office is located at 887 Congress St Ste 200, Portland, ME 4102. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Maine Medical Center