Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Michael Hayes, MD is a cardiology specialist in Newport, VT. He currently practices at North Country Hospital and is affiliated with North Country Hospital And Health Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hayes is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- UNIVERSITY OF VERMONT AND STATE AGRICULTURAL COLLEGE, Medical School — 1996
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hayes?
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Michael Hayes, MD on Sharecare. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Hayes's profile.
Dr. Hayes specializes in Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Hayes frequently treats the following conditions: Heart Disease, Chest Pain, and Aneurysm. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Hayes' office is located at 189 Prouty Dr, Newport, VT 05855. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Michael Hayes, MD is affiliated with North Country Hospital And Health Center and Northeastern Vermont Regional Hospital.
Yes, Dr. Michael Hayes, MD holds board certifications in Cardiovascular Disease.
Dr. Hayes has over 26 years of healthcare experience.
- North Country Hospital And Health Center
- Northeastern Vermont Regional Hospital
- University of Vermont Health Network - Central Vermont Medical Center