Dr. Michael Friedman, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Skokie, IL. and is affiliated with Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- 1 8930 Gross Point Rd Ste 700, Skokie, IL 60077 Existing Patients: (847) 966-8930
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Locals (any local)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Meritain Health
- POMCO Group
- Priority Health
- Sagamore Health Network
- Samaritan Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Friedman?
Tony had Snoring and Sleep Apnea for many years; consequently, he had multiple complications along with his snoring problems, such as fatigue and hypertension... Dr. Michael Friedman is a world-renowned Otolaryngologist, General Surgeon, and Sleep Medicine Specialist to solve Tony 's snoring problems with his medical innovations and cutting-edge techniques... Tony has fully recovered after acquiring the painless, rapid, and effective treatment. Hence, his multiple complications such as fatigue and hypertension have entirely disappeared. Furthermore, Tony 's sleep quality has enhanced enormously, and his energy level has been better than ever, as well as his snoring has completely vanished. Dr. Friedman helped Tony to have a fresh start for a healthier life. Dr. Friedman is our family and friends' utmost, extraordinary, and expert care!
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
- SSM Health St. Mary's Hospital - Centralia
- Swedish Covenant Hospital
- Weiss Memorial Hospital