Dr. Michael Freitas, MD is a sports medicine specialist in Orchard Park, NY. Dr. Freitas completed a residency at State University of New York at Buffalo - Family Medicine. He currently practices at UBMD Orthopaedic & Sports Medicine. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Freitas is board certified in Family Practice.
- State University of New York at Buffalo - Primary Care Sports Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- State University of New York at Buffalo - Family Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2013
- State University of New York at Buffalo School of Medicine & Biological Sciences, Medical School — 2010
- Northeastern University, Other Education — 2003
- Northeastern University, Undergraduate School — 2002
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Independent Health
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Freitas?
Visit was 40 minute late, due to the fact that I am technically cursed, so when I couldn't establish a connection thru my cell phone, I was able to thru my laptop. I was able to turn the laptop, so that Dr. Freitas could look at my healing injury. He was satisfied with the progress, and the video call was concluded.