Dr. Michael Frankel, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Frankel's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Michael Frankel, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Woodland Hills, CA. Dr. Frankel completed a residency at UCLA Neuropsych Institute. He currently practices at PROFESSIONAL OFFICES and is affiliated with Northridge Hospital Medical Center. Dr. Frankel is board certified in Psychiatry.
- UCLA Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- UCLA Neuropsych Institute, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Staten Island Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1978
- Staten Island University Hospital - South, Internship Hospital — 1978
- Suny Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine, Medical School — 1977
- City College of New York, Undergraduate School — 1973
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Frankel?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Frankel accepts your insurance.
Dr. Frankel frequently treats Bipolar Disorder, Psychosis Due to Mental Illness, and Psychological Evaluations Prior to Bariatric Surgery .
Dr. Frankel's office is located at 22144 Clarendon St Ste 300, Woodland Hills, CA 91367. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Frankel has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center
Michael Frankel M.d. Inc.22144 Clarendon St Ste 300, Woodland Hills, CA 91367 (818) 999-1144