Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Greene accepts your insurance.
Dr. Michael Greene, MD is a maternal-fetal medicine specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Greene completed a residency at Boston Hosp Women. He currently practices at Massachusetts General Hospital and is affiliated with Massachusetts General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Greene is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Brigham and Womens Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- Boston Hosp Women, Residency Hospital — 1980
- Boston Hosp Women, Internship Hospital — 1977
- New York State U, College of Medicine - Downstate, Medical School — 1976
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Greene?
I had been in labor for many hours with my first child and was eventually taken in for an emergency C-section. Dr. Greene was running the show and his grace and style and command of the situation calmed all of the other physicians and Nurses (and me). I did not have a C-section and I delivered a healthy baby girl. I will never forget how he handled the whole situation. When I had my son three years later, he remembered me and stopped by. I am so grateful for his skill.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Greene frequently treats Fetal Cardiac Screening, Phenylketonuria Screening, and Sickle Cell Screening.
Dr. Greene's office is located at 55 Fruit St, Boston, MA 2114. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Greene has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Massachusetts General Hospital
Massachusetts General Hospital55 Fruit St, Boston, MA 2114 Existing Patients: (617) 724-2229