Dr. Michael Burns, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in O Fallon, MO. Dr. Burns completed a residency at Ochsner Foundation Hospital. He currently practices at and is affiliated with Mercy Hospital St. Louis. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Burns is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- 1 20 Progress Point Pkwy, O Fallon, MO 63368 (314) 983-4700
- Ochsner Clinic, Fellowship Hospital
- Ochsner Foundation Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Ochsner Foundation Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Saint Louis University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1979
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Burns?
The best Orthopedic Surgeon in the world! Dr Burns and his assistant JJ Scerba are both professional, friendly, the best in the business, and strict but if you’re going to go through this surgery you better do what the doctor tells you or you did it all for nothing. Dr Burns and Jj replaced my first hip in 2004 and it felt so good not having any pain whatsoever I had my other hip replaced as soon as I could. That was 15 years ago and my hips are both going strong! Dr Burns has replaced many joints in my immediate family and friends and no one has ever had 1 ounce of trouble or problems with any of the work Dr Burns and Jj have performed. Their staff is exceptional in friendliness, professionalism, accuracy and promptness! Do yourself a favor and schedule an appointment as soon as possible with Dr Burns for any type of joint or bone pain, you won’t regret it !
- Mercy Hospital St. Louis
- Progress West Hospital
- SSM Health St. Mary’s Hospital - St. Louis
- St. Luke's Hospital