Dr. Borah has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Michael Borah, MD is a nephrology specialist in San Francisco, CA. Dr. Borah completed a residency at U Calif. He currently practices at Renal Medical Association and is affiliated with California Pacific Medical Center - Van Ness Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Borah is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- U Calif Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1974
- U Calif, Residency Hospital — 1974
- Bronx Muni Hosp-Einstein, Residency Hospital — 1971
- Bronx Muni Hosp-Einstein, Internship Hospital — 1970
- New York U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1969
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Borah?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Borah accepts your insurance.
Dr. Borah frequently treats Proteinuria, Gout, and Calcium Metabolism Disorders.
Dr. Borah's office is located at 2100 Webster St Ste 405, San Francisco, CA 94115. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Borah speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- California Pacific Medical Center - Van Ness Campus
- California Pacific Medical Center Mission Bernal