Call (804) 495-8087 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Michael Erwin, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Richmond, VA. Dr. Erwin completed a residency at Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania. He currently practices at Virginia Cardiovascular Specialists and is affiliated with Retreat Doctors' Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Erwin is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Erwin?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Erwin has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Michael Erwin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Erwin's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Erwin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Erwin frequently treats Chest Pain, Electrocardiogram (EKG), and Heart Disease.
Dr. Erwin's office is located at 7611 Forest Ave Ste 100, Richmond, VA 23229. Find other locations and directions.
- Retreat Doctors' Hospital
- Henrico Doctors' Hospital
- Parham Doctors' Hospital