Dr. Epstein has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Michael Epstein, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Fort Wayne, IN. Dr. Epstein completed a residency at Umdnj R W Johnson Med School. He currently practices at Lutheran Health Network - Imaging Services and is affiliated with Bluffton Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Epstein is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- Umdnj R W Johnson Med School, Residency Hospital
- University Mo Ks City School Of Med, Residency Hospital
- Rostov State Medical University, Medical School — 1985
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Lutheran Health Network - Imaging Services2514 E Dupont Rd, Fort Wayne, IN 46825 Existing Patients: (260) 484-8830
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Epstein?
Dr Epstein is a very good professional doctor. He is my oncologist and has been superb in my cancer care. I am very grateful that I have him for my doctor. He is the best!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Michael Epstein, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Epstein's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Epstein accepts your insurance.
Dr. Epstein frequently treats Blood Disorders, Anemia, and Autoimmune Diseases.
Dr. Epstein's office is located at 2514 E Dupont Rd, Fort Wayne, IN 46825. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Epstein speaks Hebrew and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bluffton Regional Medical Center
- Dupont Hospital
- Lutheran Hospital Of Indiana
- Parkview DeKalb Hospital
- Parkview Regional Medical Center