Dr. Michael Engelbert, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Engelbert's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Michael Engelbert, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Engelbert completed a residency at Columbia University Medical Center-Harkness Eye Institute. He currently practices at Vitreous Retina Macula Consultants of New York and is affiliated with Lenox Hill Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Engelbert is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Columbia University Medical Center/ Meeth/ Nyee, Fellowship Hospital
- Columbia University Medical Center-Harkness Eye Institute, Residency Hospital
- Yale University School Of Medicine-Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Ludwig-Maximilians-University, Medical School
- University Of Regensburg, Undergraduate School
- Ph.D.-OUHSC, Other Education
- Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Locals (any local)
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Oxford Health Plans
- Peach State Health Plan
- Priority Health
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
French, German, Italian, Spanish
Vitreous Retina Macula Consultants of New York
Vitreous Retina Macula Consultants of New York902 Quentin Rd Ste 601, Brooklyn, NY 11223 Existing Patients: (718) 376-3223
Vitreous Retina Macula Consultants of New York460 Park Ave Fl 5, New York, NY 10022 Existing Patients: (212) 861-9797
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Engelbert?
Dr. Engelbert and his entire staff are the absolute best. Dr. Engelbert is the most knowledgeable and caring person I have ever seen. I have been blessed to be in his care for a retinal detachment and his reassurances and bedside manner have helped me to get through this. I could not be in better hands.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Engelbert accepts your insurance.
Dr. Engelbert frequently treats Retinal Hemorrhage, Retinal Detachment and Retinal Tear, and Drusen.
Dr. Engelbert's office is located at 902 Quentin Rd Ste 601, Brooklyn, NY 11223. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Engelbert speaks Spanish, French, and German. View profile to see all.
Dr. Engelbert has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lenox Hill Hospital