Dr. Michael Ruff, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ruff's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Michael Ruff, MD is a orthopedic hand surgery specialist in Columbus, OH. Dr. Ruff completed a residency at Oh State University Hospital.
- Oh State University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Riverside Methodist Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University Louisville School Of Med, Residency Hospital
- Ohio State University College Of Medicine And Public Health, Medical School — 1976
- 1 2050 Kenny Rd Ste 3300, Columbus, OH 43221 Existing Patients: (614) 239-2663
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ruff?
After getting two other opinions I was told about Dr.Ruff,he's an amazing surgeon! I had bilateral carpel tunnel surgery a month apart and I wish someone had told me about him years ago! I refer him often!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ruff accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ruff frequently treats Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, De Quervain's Disease, and Hand Conditions.
Dr. Ruff's office is located at 2050 Kenny Rd Ste 3300, Columbus, OH 43221. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ruff has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.