Dr. Michael Ray, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ray's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Michael Ray, MD is a radiation oncology specialist in Appleton, WI. Dr. Ray completed a residency at U of Michigan. He currently practices at Thedacare Regional Medical Center Appleton Inc and is affiliated with Thedacare Regional Medical Center Appleton. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ray is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- U of Michigan, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Gundersen Lutheran, Internship Hospital — 1999
- U of Michigan, Medical School — 1998
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ray?
Dr. Ray is one of the most intelligent, positive doctor I have ever had. Caring, empathy, clear explanation of diagnosis and strategy and puts everything on the table to let you make best decision for your treatment. I would recommend Dr. Ray to everyone who needs cancer care, I cannot say enough good things about him and his staff.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ray accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ray frequently treats Prostate Cancer, Secondary Malignancies, and Lung Cancer.
Dr. Ray's office is located at 2500 E Capitol Dr, Appleton, WI 54911. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ray has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Thedacare Regional Medical Center Appleton
- Thedacare Regional Medical Center Neenah