Dr. Michael Morris, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Seattle, WA. Dr. Morris completed a residency at University Of Washington Medical Center. He currently practices at Virginia Mason Hospital & Seattle Medical Center and is affiliated with Virginia Mason Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Morris is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Virginia Mason Hospital & Seattle Medical Center
Virginia Mason Hospital & Seattle Medical Center1100 9th Ave, Seattle, WA 98101 Existing Patients: (206) 341-3000
- Orthopedic Sports Medicine, Kevlan Jobe Clinic, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- University Of Washington Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1986
- California Polytechnic State Univ, San Luis Obispo, Undergraduate School — 1986
- Los Angeles County/Usc Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1982
- University Of California, Irvine, College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Morris?
Exceptional doctor who took the time to review and explain my diagnosis. He seems to truly care about his patients. Thank you Dr. Morris!
- Virginia Mason Medical Center