Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Jay accepts your insurance.
Dr. Michael Jay, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in Cranston, RI. Dr. Jay completed a residency at Nassau University Medical Center. He currently practices at Rhode Island Hand Center PC. Dr. Jay is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology with Special Competence in Nuclear Radiology.
- Brigham and Womens Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1980
- Nassau University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1979
- Nassau University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1976
- Georgetown U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1975
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Rhode Island Hand Center PC1150 Reservoir Ave, Cranston, RI 02920 Existing Patients: (401) 946-2400
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jay?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jay's office is located at 1150 Reservoir Ave, Cranston, RI 02920. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Jay has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.